I'm a systems admin by day, and a coder and gamer by night. I tend to float between small project to small project, wherever my ADD-addled mind takes me. Especially if it's ruby-based.
So basically, I'm the stereotype of almost every full-time-employed-yet-not-at-a-startup hacker out there :)
- Super User 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 899 899 1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 How and why is this string of text a fork bomb?
- 32 What tools were used to analyze & challenge the records for Dragster?
- 31 While trying to see the content of a zipped file, I only get information about the zipping process
- 29 Why do some versions of Legend of Zelda on the NES have the "hold reset" caution screen, and some don't?
- 26 How to make Firefox ignore all SSL certification errors?
- 22 Is there a legitimate method for saving/restoring installed games on Wii after the shop is shut down in 2019?
- 20 Using flat files vs database/API as a transport between a frontend and backend
- View more network posts →