I'm a systems admin by day, and a coder and gamer by night. I tend to float between small project to small project, wherever my ADD-addled mind takes me. Especially if it's ruby-based.
So basically, I'm the stereotype of almost every full-time-employed-yet-not-at-a-startup hacker out there :)
- Super User 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 985 985 1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 How and why is this string of text a fork bomb?
- 32 What tools were used to analyze & challenge the records for Dragster?
- 32 How to make Firefox ignore all SSL certification errors?
- 31 While trying to see the content of a zipped file, I only get information about the zipping process
- 30 Why do some versions of Legend of Zelda on the NES have the "hold reset" caution screen, and some don't?
- 27 How does one install a custom CA certificate on CentOS?
- 23 Is there a legitimate method for saving/restoring installed games on Wii after the shop is shut down in 2019?
- View more network posts →