In terms of front-end development, I also have extensive experience with CSS(3) and use Sass or PostCSS as a pre-processor to write my CSS code. I have extensive experience with HTML5.
I am extremely comfortable working with all manor of APIs for different services and I know the principles behind what makes a good ReSTful API and have also explored Facebook's GraphQL model for APIs. Git and version control is a natural part of my workflow and have used this for many years. I also know about PHP and WordPress development, having WP development for a number of years. I am confident using SQL and associated database types including Postgres and SQLite3, and also NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB and Key-Value stores such as Redis.
I have experience with DevOps and deployment including Continous Integration services such as Jenkins and Travis and am comfortable using Amazon Web Services and Digital Ocean, and using Bash scripting on the command line.
Currently not open to new opportunities.
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 299 299 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Different 175 175 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 119 119 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Prevent a flex items height from expanding to match other flex items
- 51 How to select all text in contenteditable div?
- 40 Using the original URL, not proxy, with browser-sync
- 9 using a destroyed view for changeDetection in ngAfterViewInit
- 8 Apache problems after upgrading to Yosemite
- 8 Stop CSS3 columns breaking paragraphs up
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 5 '13