As an Information Technology professional with 15+ years of experience in the field of education, I have interfaced with many diverse aspects of progressive technical challenges. In this capacity, I was able to interact with a wide group of faculty, students, and staff. I was involved in mentoring students with programming and many other computer related disciplines.
In 2005 I started my own small firm with a focus on providing creative technology solutions to small and medium size businesses. This engagement provided an opportunity to further my skillset in business management, networking, and security.
While I found this to be gratifying and fulfilling, I made a decision to pursue my long lasting profound passion in application development. Over the years I completed a number of projects involving various programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Java, C#, and C. One of the best examples of my work is an iOS app “Stars & Stats” released to the Apple Store, which I created jointly with a designer, having taught myself Objective-C. In addition, I was involved in a few projects involving Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and Robotics. In my spare time, I enjoy solving programming challenges at hackerrank.com. To further support my aspirations to obtain a challenging role as an iOS developer, I am in progress of completion Udacity iOS Developer Nanodegree.
I would be excited to join a team of experienced developers and get involved in a challenging new role.
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Code Review 663 663 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arduino 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 105 105 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Using Core Data, iCloud and CloudKit for syncing and backup and how it works together
- 15 Cannot set the compiler flags in Xcode 4.3.3
- 10 Logical shift with signed numbers
- 8 "The Ministry Of Truth" challenge at CodeEval.com
- 7 Designated initializer and convenience initializer in objective-c and how to properly create them and tie them together
- 6 Is there a way to exclude some files from submitting to the iOS app store
- 6 Question different ways of connecting L298N motor driver board to arduino and motors and powering them
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 7 '16