Teen-coder (Linux/C++) -> math-grad -> tutor -> freelancer (Mobile specializing in Audio/DSP) -> Software Engineer -> DSP Consultant -> CTO (for cueaudio.com) -> Owner (Ekagrata Limited, offering Technical Solutions specializing in DSP/ML).
My most recent placement was as lead engineer for cueaudio.com. However my role quickly elevated to CTO and head of technical staffing. I was able to set the company on the right track by creatively sourcing key talent. The company recovered its $3M seed funding within the first 30 months of operation.
I'm currently working as Director of Operations for kalarilab.org My target is to make the business profitable, through intelligent Digital Marketing initiatives.
I offer my services to any small business or start-up that has a concept/prototype, and financial backing, but lacks the technical know-how to manifest the product.
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 3333 gold badges132132 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Blender 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 249 How to determine whether code is running in DEBUG / RELEASE build?
- 161 How do I check if a string contains another string in Objective-C?
- 137 Using the Apple FFT and Accelerate Framework
- 124 How can I find out if I have Xcode commandline tools installed?
- 92 Python in Browser: How to choose between Brython, PyPy.js, Skulpt and Transcrypt?
- 87 How to code a modulo (%) operator in C/C++/Obj-C that handles negative numbers
- 83 Logging data on device and retrieving the log
- View more network posts →