I'm a math-grad turned programmer turned ML theory geek. To save my hands I split my time tutoring math around Oxford, researching the latest ML algorithms (arXiv) and picking apart tasty looking contracts.
I prefer remote work as I like travelling.
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 2727 gold badges108108 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Blender 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 712 712 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 539 539 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Xcode / iOS: How to determine whether code is running in DEBUG / RELEASE build?
- 158 How do I check if a string contains another string in Objective-C?
- 133 Using the Apple FFT and Accelerate Framework
- 79 How to code a modulo (%) operator in C/C++/Obj-C that handles negative numbers
- 73 How can I find out if I have Xcode commandline tools installed?
- 72 Logging data on device and retrieving the log
- 62 Python in Browser: How to choose between Brython, PyPy.js, Skulpt and Transcrypt?
- View more network posts →