Machine learning executive and technical leader with a passion for AI, data science and great products.
Currently VP of AI, Data Science and Machine Learning at SessionM Boston, MA.
"Far better an approximate answer to the right question than an exact answer to the wrong question" -- J. Tukey, 1962.
Top network posts
- 184 Multiple similar entries in ssh config
- 149 Step-by-step debugging with IPython
- 147 ROC vs precision-and-recall curves
- 132 Updating packages in Emacs
- 132 How to check if a shell is login/interactive/batch
- 130 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 121 cat line X to line Y on a huge file
- View more network posts →