Machine learning executive and technical leader with a passion for AI, data science and great products.
Currently VP of AI, Data Science and Machine Learning at SessionM Boston, MA.
"Far better an approximate answer to the right question than an exact answer to the wrong question" -- J. Tukey, 1962.
- Stack Overflow 29.8k 29.8k 8282 gold badges270270 silver badges463463 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 13.7k 13.7k 5757 gold badges146146 silver badges249249 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 7.1k 7.1k 1515 gold badges6363 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Super User 2.9k 2.9k 1616 gold badges5151 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 187 Multiple similar entries in ssh config
- 155 ROC vs precision-and-recall curves
- 153 Step-by-step debugging with IPython
- 138 How to check if a shell is login/interactive/batch
- 135 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 133 Updating packages in Emacs
- 132 Listing contents of a bucket with boto3
- View more network posts →