I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 29 '12 at 22:41
- Electrical Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 2424 gold badges6060 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 1414 gold badges4747 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 461 461 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 96 What is the difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation?
- 93 Split string with dot as delimiter
- 93 Delete multiple objects in django
- 64 How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 44 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 36 What is a pull up and pull down?
- View more network posts →