I'm a software developer (currently focused on Python), living in Australia (currently focused on Sydney).
I am an on-again/off-again moderator of Skeptics.SE. (I was Pro Tem Moderator, I handed in my diamond when the first elections were held, and then ran in the second elections about a year later.)
Member for 5 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '13 at 4:02
- Skeptics♦ 103.9k 103.9k 3333 gold badges435435 silver badges539539 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.9k 14.9k 1212 gold badges6767 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 273 Are 19.6 pounds (8.9 kg) of CO2 produced from burning a gallon (3.8 L) of gasoline?
- 236 Significant new inventions in computing since 1980
- 197 File name? Path name? Base name? Naming standard for pieces of a path
- 183 Did Einstein say this about his marriage?
- 179 Were children safer in the good old days?
- 177 Would intelligent life evolve any other body plan than humanoid?
- 148 Does pressing a car remote many times offer denial of service attack for rolling codes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14