My work is in scientific computing, focusing on the development of software systems, interoperability, and preservation of data. I codeveloped the most widely-used format for exchanging computational models, SBML (the Systems Biology Markup Language), as well as the MIRIAM guidelines (Minimal Information Requested in the Annotation of Models), SBGN (the Systems Biology Graphical Notation), SBO the Systems Biology Ontology (SBO), and others. To help support community standards in computational biology, I co-founded COMBINE (the Computational Modeling in Biology Network).
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Different 899 899 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 625 625 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 495 495 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 235 235 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 How to make text copy in PDF previewers ignore lineno line numbers?
- 22 Changing style of latex description lists
- 21 Is it possible to add other networked sources to the Apple Dictionary program?
- 12 Does it matter if exclamation point is inside or outside brackets in Bash conditionals?
- 9 How can my LaTeX files detect if they're being compiled on Overleaf?
- 9 Why would Linux VM in vSphere ESXi 5.5 show dramatically increased disk i/o latency?
- 9 How do I stop Dell R730xd fans from going full speed when Broadcom/QLogic NetXtreme 57711 PCI card added?
- View more network posts →