Now hiring DEVELOPERS!
Looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer with strong, OO design and programming skills in a Service Oriented Architecture environment to join our Seattle-based team. You will create software to interface with Linux-based servers to collect hardware information, design and implement test automation, and create tools to monitor the quality of the installed fleet. You have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you will be constantly looking for ways to improve your products by tracking and analyzing the performance of devices in-use.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 19 '12 at 1:10
- Stack Overflow 24.6k 24.6k 1515 gold badges7575 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.5k 1.5k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Arqade 431 431 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 322 322 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 185 Where should the .vimrc file be located on Windows 7?
- 141 MYSQL Dump only certain rows
- 94 Less: Quickly Jump to Line Number in Large File
- 82 Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen()
- 82 How to generate DDL for all tables in a database in MySQL
- 81 PHP array_merge with numerical keys
- 76 Pythonic way to create union of all values contained in multiple lists
- View more network posts →