I have fun exploring new technologies and learning a little bit about a lot of things. I would like to explore the intersection of cognitive sciences, machine learning, and computer tooling to increase the effectiveness of knowledge workers, with an emphasis on software design and productivity, interface design, and academic / cognitive workflows.
Reach out to me if you're interested! Please see my LinkedIn profile for my professional life. I'm also on researchgate.net, mostly to be notified of papers published by my more academically-oriented colleagues.
Iowa (Silicon Prairie)
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '19 at 22:22
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Ask Different 323 323 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 246 246 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 146 How to check real git diff before merging from remote branch?
- 23 "OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted" when installing Scrapy in OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) (System Integrity Protection)
- 13 Can't delete folder after failed git clone
- 12 Capistrano 'Bundle Not Found' Error During Deployment
- 12 j, jco, jc or jo don't exist after installing autojump on Mac OSX Yosemite
- 11 Swift 2 - Use case for using break on if statement?
- 11 Can I update an Mac App purchased by a different Apple ID?
- View more network posts →