I got started developing with Delphi (1.0, I was 10) in the family business (making software!), then other languages (C, C#, Java, Objective-C, x86 Assembler) in school and professionally. I worked part-time doing in-house development for a commodities trading company since high school, and have now been working full-time developing in the Financial Services industry since graduating NYU.
I've got an app in the Mac App Store: Comickaze, a handcrafted comic reader for Mac, as well as some open source projects on GitHub. The biggest projects there are UnrarKit and UnzipKit, but I've got a bunch of smaller ones, too.
- Stack Overflow 14.1k 14.1k 1212 gold badges7171 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Super User 645 645 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Different 423 423 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 333 333 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 299 299 33 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 Subtract 7 days from current date
- 136 Basic HTTP authentication with Node and Express 4
- 132 Determining codesigning identities from the command line?
- 49 Is it possible to satisfy Swift protocol and add defaulted arguments?
- 37 How to temporarily replace a NuGet reference with a local build
- 34 Basic HTTP authentication with Node and Express 4
- 30 Inverting direction of mouse scroll wheel
- View more network posts →