A nomadic full-stack developer who loves God, my beautiful wife, and my adorable kids.
I switched to working remote full-time in 2014, and I've never looked back. I love being home to watch my kids grow up. It's amazing how something as simple as eating lunch with your family, can have a profoundly positive effect on your day.
Some say I am pessimistic; but I optimistically think of myself as a realist.
Either way, I get things done with an emphasis on quality, not quantity.
Top network posts
- 21 Huge Apple Mail Logs (Connection Logging Enabled)
- 20 OS X terminal "open" command and keeping focus on the command line
- 18 Huge Apple Mail Logs (Connection Logging Enabled)
- 15 CURL HTTP2 request
- 9 Sticky header scroll issue
- 8 Send very large files through Ethernet between two Mac computers
- 6 Easiest way for two people to switch an iPhone 4 and 4s
- View more network posts →