Top network posts
- 56 REST API - Use the "Accept: application/json" HTTP Header
- 45 How to get current time in milliseconds in PHP?
- 31 Difference between return 1, return 0, return -1 and exit?
- 26 nginx "server" directive with multiple "server_name" entries: always first one is passed to PHP's $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']
- 22 RESTful API - Correct behaviour when spurious/not requested parameters are passed in the request
- 20 window.onpopstate is not working; nothing happens when I navigate back to page
- 20 Why does PHP consider 0 to be equal to a string?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.