At young age I already had much interest for computers. It all started with a book about QBasic which got me hooked to programming. Experimented and made lots of little programs for myself. Later on, I started doing more with web development, mainly PHP.
Nowadays I'm a professional webdeveloper mainly developping in PHP. In my own time I also do little projects in Python.
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '11 at 15:22
- Stack Overflow 76.6k 76.6k 2323 gold badges8383 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 697 697 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 612 612 33 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 265 265 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 3576 How do you create a remote Git branch?
- 866 Resolve Git merge conflicts in favor of their changes during a pull
- 698 Change folder permissions and ownership
- 460 Git checkout: updating paths is incompatible with switching branches
- 281 How to save a git commit message from windows cmd?
- 235 How to get MD5 sum of a string using python?
- 234 How to retrieve Request Payload
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 27 '11