I've spent two-thirds of my life exploring technology, computer science, and the humanity of software development. I'm constantly searching for new technologies to improve our lives, new tools to help us build those technologies, and new people to partner with and share ideas.
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio - Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 21 '13 at 12:20
- Stack Overflow 14.5k 14.5k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 334 334 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 246 246 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Webmasters 176 176 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 159 159 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2049 How do you clone a Git repository into a specific folder?
- 479 How do you get git to always pull from a specific branch?
- 34 How do you detect a website visitor's country (Specifically, US or not)?
- 29 Does fieldset have to be in a form?
- 25 How do I delete everything in a directory?
- 23 How do you define the path which CKEditor uses to search for config / language files?
- 14 Is it possible to use google web fonts in gmail
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 21 '13