"Avoid the term machine learning. Use advanced analytics and, if that's not enough, choose artificial intelligence. That way you make clear, that you want to avoid or include a generative aspect." ~myself
Into programming and neuroscience since 33 years (when I was 6, which is the date of the first GW-BASIC program I wrote that I still have), I work as an IT consultant in the field of artificial intelligence in Germany. Since the field is currently so hip people started calling me "Management IT Consultant for AI".
I work as a freelancer for startups up to Fortune 500 companies. I do not intend to change this, except for going all in with the startup of my lifetime.
I do a lot in Python these days but I'm not scared of any of the "C"s or e.g. node.js either. 08/15 Java projects totally turn me off. Mac yes, Unix yes, Windows hell no. Docker yes, virtual machines over network - run as fast as you can. Anything you cannot set up from scratch machine within 2 hours is a waste of lifetime. I never join projects that cannot be prototyped within a day - or, at least until I made sure they can be.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 1 '18 at 8:34
Top network posts
- 42 Why is the Finder app always open?
- 41 Convert .flac to .mp3 with ffmpeg, keeping all metadata
- 20 How to set Finder to *always* use list view
- 15 Use macbook to cancel ambient noise
- 15 How do you convert an entire directory with ffmpeg?
- 11 How to remove the "Could not connect to the iTunes store" error message when your network does not allow access to the iTunes Store
- 11 Which Intel "generation" is my Mac's CPU?
- View more network posts →