Specializing in testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on OS X.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '19 at 7:09
- Ask Ubuntu 9.4k 9.4k 66 gold badges3737 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 694 694 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 215 215 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 55 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 49 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 41 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 24 Booting into text mode in 16.04
- View more network posts →