Top network posts
- 44 Is there a standard definition for __cplusplus in c++14?
- 41 What is the endianness of binary literals in C++14?
- 17 Why do destructors in C++ increase the size of the object they're in?
- 12 How do I create an alias for a noexcept function pointer?
- 11 C++ Is constructing object twice using placement new undefined behaviour?
- 10 Lock-free stack - Is this a correct usage of c++11 relaxed atomics? Can it be proven?
- 9 How do I create a noexcept function pointer?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14