Chris W. Rea
Husband, dad, computer geek, independent software developer, Canadian.
Likes: helping people, software and technology, personal finance, personal productivity, books, music. Within personal finance, specific interests include retirement planning, taxes, investing, self-employment. Dislikes: Conflict of interest.
I founded the Personal Finance & Money Stack Exchange and was a moderator on the site during its formative years.
- Personal Finance & Money 26.8k 26.8k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Super User 7.7k 7.7k 1414 gold badges7070 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Area 51 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges55 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 3333 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.9k 2.9k 1313 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 Can someone explain a stock's "bid" vs. "ask" price relative to "current" price?
- 123 Why would a company care about the price of its own shares in the stock market?
- 101 Is it possible to create a Gmail filter that works on headers other than From, To, Subject?
- 91 How to stop jucheck from running? Java won't remember "Check for Updates Automatically" setting
- 88 What is the purpose of the WWW subdomain?
- 82 I'm saving money too fast. What should I do?
- 75 What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- View more network posts →