I am currently a software developer at SAP. (Content posted here may not reflect the opinions and policy of my employer.) Previously, I was a researcher in graph theory, having earned my PhD in mathematics at Simon Fraser University at the beginning of 2017.
I have a wide range of interests and hobbies. With my wife Leah, I spend the weekend biking, playing board games, watching anime, and entertaining our very energetic cat Digby. As a dedicated househusband, I also enjoy cooking, organizing, and occasionally baking bread. The rest of my free time is usually spent in front of a text editor and terminal window, where I like to tinker with scripts and packages to discover mildly interesting facts.
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 641 641 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 623 623 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 466 466 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 407 407 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Most harmful heuristic?
- 34 (k+1)th or (k+1)st?
- 23 Why are \@title, \@author, and \@date cleared during \maketitle?
- 19 What are a good set of macros for writing beamer presentations?
- 18 Cops and drunken robbers
- 15 Multiple colour themes in one beamer presentation
- 14 Are there any non-planar graphs containing only K(3,3) as a subgraph that are not 4-colourable?
- View more network posts →